Quirk’s Event and Insight Show 2018
One of Tom Abele’s main goals, founder of IFF International, is the expansion of business in the USA. So we cannot miss the annual appointment in New York, the Quirks Event. You will find us at Kiosk H. The event is sold out, it’s no longer possible to register.
New York Marriott
Brooklyn Bridge 333
New York, NY 11201
There will be:
- Tom Abele, IFF founder, schedule an appointment
- Federica Curcurù, UK branch manager, schedule an appointment
After our great success at Assirm Forum in Milan, IFF International brings the CubeSurvey case study to the London Insight Show with the workshop “Free climbing for an off-limits research”, a method that allows market researchers to find respondents with lead generation operations on social networks.
Insight Show • London
Hammersmith Road, Kensington,
London W14 8UX
Workshop: Free climbing for an off-limits research
Speaker: Ennio Armato and Federica Curcurù
When: 7 March at 12:10 – 12:30
Where: INSIGHT INTERNATIONAL STAGE
- Overcoming the hurdle of very low incidence rate
- Find out about Lead generation and Sample generation via Facebook, the world’s largest panel for quantitative research
- CATI’s evolution: Why web interviews are the future.
There will be:
28 July 2021Market research is within reach of all but not everyone is able to use its real potential, it’s changing shape quickly and it is good, actually essential to create a roundtable con...