General Job Description
The Sales Assistant will be required, under the direct supervision of and in cooperation with the Sales Manager, to contribute to the sales increase and the long-term growth of the company’s business by helping to maintain and build trusted relationships with existing and potential new customers.
Main Supporting Activities
• Supporting in identifying the customer’s needs and suggesting appropriate products/services.
• Collaborating in the research for new business opportunities in the target market (French market).
• Taking part in the acquisition of new projects and their communication from the Sales Manager to the Operations Manager (PM).
• Contributing to the development and creation of quotations.
• Launching, developing, communicating the company’s new sales and products, according to the new marketing guidelines outlined by the
• Contacting customers in order to provide information regarding new developments in the company’s products.
• Being involved in the design, customisation and implementation of a given discount plan.
• Suggesting innovative initiatives and tools aimed at general business improvement.
• Collaborating in the organisation and planning of events related to trade fairs, also supporting staff in public speaking activities with customers.
Knowledges and Skills required for the role
University degree (Humanities or Economics) Language skills:
– Knowledge of the French language and culture (native speaker or C2/C1 level preferred).
– An excellent knowledge of the English language (C1 level both written and spoken) may be a plus. IT skills and numerical data skills (excellent knowledge of Excel). Planning and organisational skills, always meeting deadlines andcompany’s goals.
Good communication skills.
Willingness to travel frequently required.