Research & Development Manager
Are you ready to chart the future of market research?
Are you intrigued by the idea of leading a cutting-edge team that can bring innovation and vision to a growing international company?
We have the opportunity you are looking for!
We are currently looking for a profile like yours to join our new Research & Development team.
PLEASE NOTE! We are not looking for specific skills but for a person who is enthusiastically curious and extremely brilliant!
With us you will enjoy:
- Suggesting and implementing new and improved technological and/or production solutions;
- Implementing improved solutions for projects of higher implementation complexity;
- Defining and leading the development of methodologies and techniques for market research ensuring the achievement of U N I M A G I N A B L E results;
- Carrying out targeted analyses to identify new trends and business opportunities;
- Monitoring the development progress and the corresponding budget ensuring the maximum productivity of the entire R&D team;
- Keeping a thorough knowledge of new technologies and cutting-edge research methodologies to ensure constant innovation in our services;
- Carrying out analyses to optimise the cost/benefit ratio;
- Devising crazy project ideas by checking their feasibility and prototyping them;
- Regularly drawing up reports on the progress of projects and, why not, anticipating market trends;
- Keeping an eye on the company’s target market in order to identify and suggest innovative solutions, create new products and improve those already in use.
…In short, a person who constantly takes the company one step further into the future.
- Engineering degree? Marketing? PhD in Data Science? Physics? It doesn’t matter. We expect you to be bursting with ideas! Sometimes ‘imagination is more important than knowledge’;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Being passionate about IT, electronics, artificial intelligence and new technologies;
- Focus on innovation and professional growth;
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a multidisciplinary team;
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box in order to solve complex problems;
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientation;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Work model: fully remote or hybrid to be agreed. Travel may be involved.
Job classification: Job level and salary will be commensurate with knowledge.
We are looking forward to meeting you and having the opportunity to collaborate with you and discover your revolutionary ideas. If you feel this could be your next big step, if you want to be at the centre of innovation and write the future with us… submit your application!