The employee, within the Operation area, will support Supervisors with all typical activities of the field. More specifically, s/he will be involved in supporting the following activities:
- New operators training regarding company tools and systems.
- Preparing and checking project briefings.
- Performance, productivity and operators quality (live) monitoring.
- Providing feedback to the team and the Field Manager.
- Controlling and managing possible problems in order to improve project development.
- Open Ends spellchecking (according to project different languages) and providing operators feedback about them in order to improve their quality.
- Extra Task team management for the following activities: language adaptation; open end listening, selection, spellchecking and translation.
A qualified applicant will fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluent English.
- Good knowledge for Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good listening and teamwork skills.